Whether it's 12 pubs, a few well-earned drinks after Christmas shopping, or a work party, it's impossible to get a taxi home on a cold December weekend night in Dublin.
Thankfully Nitelink has added extra days to their service so you don't have to worry about being stranded in town and missing your Christmas dinner. Christmas services will operate as a normal weekend service on the following days:
- Thursday 14, Friday 15 and Saturday 16 December
- Wednesday 20, Thursday 21, Friday 22 and Saturday 23 December
- Friday 29, Saturday 30, Sunday 31
The Nitelink fare is €6.60 for a 1 journey ticket, €6.60 cash (in coins) and €5.29 on your Leapcard. Nitelink tickets are available to buy at these spots around Dublin's City Centre:
- Spar, D'Olier Street
- Coleman's, Westmoreland Street
- O'Brien's Sandwich Bar, Westmoreland Street
- Londis, Westmoreland Street
- Centra, Wellington Quay
- Londis, College Green
- Spar, Dame Street
- Centra, Dame Street
- Reynolds Newsagents Lwr Abbey Street
To find out your best route home click here.