1) You’re attached to your phone basically always, and kind of ignore everything else around you.
2) You keep all your money in your checking account.
3. You hold grudges forever and always.
4. You spend a lottttt of energy worrying about finding a serious relationship.
5. You hate sunscreen (or are totally indifferent to it).
6. You still get wasted…and sometimes on weeknights.
7. You order takeout way more often than you cook.
8. You spend way too much time worrying about what other people think.
9. You think of mental health issues as embarrassing, or a sign of weakness.
11. You’re pretty bad about keeping in touch with your friends and family members.
12. It’s been about a million years since you last saw the doctor (basically since your parents stopped scheduling your appointments for you).
13. You still smoke cigarettes when you’ve had a few beers (or more often than that).
14. You still use tanning beds, or lie out in the sun.
15. You still sleep in until 1 p.m. on the weekends to catch up on all that sleep you missed during the week.
16. You generally try to avoid confrontation at all costs…even if it means that you can be a bit passive-aggressive every now and then.
17. You stay in a crappy relationship way, way longer than you should, and you know it.
18. You try to plan out your entire life and obsess over five-year plans instead of living in the present.
19. You’re convinced that you’re the only one in your twenties who doesn’t have your shit together.