No one ever really seems satisfied with the hair they were born with. We dye it and cut it and style it to whatever trend we're currently into. All hair types come with their own problems: frizzy, dry, greasy, too thick or too thin. I have been cursed with super thin, no volume hair, no matter how many hair care products I apply. Here are the top 21 struggles me and my fine haired companions experience every single day:
1) You can't do any hairstyles, it's either up or down.
2) Your friends complaining about their thick hair makes you want to punch them in the face (love you guys!).
3) You can't wash your hair the night before, it'll just need to be washed again in the morning.
4) You suggest using hair extensions, but the hairdresser constantly warns you that you'll ruin your hair - what does she know?
5) You don't dye your hair for fear of making it fall out.
6) Your hair dries super quickly - which is a pro - but gets dry tips and greasy roots very easily, so basically you can't win.
7) Curls never stay in your hair - it doesn't matter how much hairspray you use.
8) Pigtails look ridiculous on you, you look like you've got two rats' tails hanging off your head.
9) When you put your hair in a bun, it looks like you have no hair.
10) You always have gaps in your 'do where your scalp is on show.
11) Your ponytail is the same thickness as your friend's one pigtail.
12) You are jealous of you boyfriend's luscious locks: he doesn't even have long hair! It's wasted on him.
13) Your brother has more hair in his beard than you have on your head.
14) Dry shampoo just makes your hair matt together by the end of the day.
15) Your hairbrush is gross: so many hairs.
16) Your shower is gross: so many hairs.
17) You worry that your hair loss from brushing and washing your hair is making you bald.
18) It's possible to get sunburn on your scalp, and it hurts. A lot.
19) Your hair doesn't grow as fast as everyone else's hair.
20) Conditioner makes your hair super greasy so you settle for using a tiny amount just on your tips, is there even a point?
21) All your haircare products are labelled 'volume' and 'body boosting' not that they actually work...