Photos are a good way to forever cement those questionable fashion choices and embarrassing things we did all those years ago. At the time we probably thought we were funny, and maybe even cool, but in the harsh light of day they show us for what we were really were; little pre-pubescent weirdos. Looking through your old photos can be fun, but most of the time it makes us want to die. Here are thoughts we all have when looking through old pictures of ourselves:
1) Aw, I was so cute.
2) Ew not when I make that face though.
3) Is that what that dress looked like?! I LOVED that dress.
4) Ohmygod I never realised how fat I was.
5) Braces were not my friend.
6) Why did we think fringes were a good idea?
7) WHY DID I KEEP DOING THAT POSE?
8) That eyeshadow.
9) Did no one tell me bronzer was not a substitute for foundation?
10) I don't know why I could never get my face in pictures.
11) Look how skinny I was in second year!
12) Hate that bitch.
13) I can't believe I went out like that.
14) Beads should never have been a thing.
15) So. Many. Leggings.
16) Oh my god DELETE.
17) Ha the first time we went out. Memories.
18) What happened to her actually?
19) I need to delete these pictures of me and my ex. Dick.
20) Note to self: don't ever go gingery blonde again. Not a good look.
21) Oh my god untag untag UNTAG.
22) Fuck my life.
23) What actually was I?
24) No one should have let me out of the house.
25) Welllll that's enough torture for one day.
26) *turns off computer and hides*
Know what looks good on a C.V.? Published work! CollegeTimes are looking for writers for our in-house internship. If you're interested, email [email protected]