A man’s bedside table is littered with some of the most wonderful, random and mysterious things. It’s his utility cabinet and the secret location that caters to all his needs. Girls, wonder no more – here’s some of the most common things found in every guy’s bedside table. You might be surprised at some of them.
1. Random keys he doesn’t know what for.
2. At least one jumbo pack of Durex.
3. Winning scratch cards worth no more than 5 euro.
4. Thousands of copper coins littering the bottom of the drawer.
5. A red laser light from his childhood holiday in Spain.
6. 3 unused wallets.
7. A ping pong ball (just in case).
8. A Chinese takeaway menu.
9. Losing lottery tickets.
10. A few blank sheets of paper.
11. 4 bookies’ pens.
12. A tonne of blu-tack.
13. Dozens of used batteries.
14. A craft pack of cigarettes.
15. Random stolen items from nights out.
16. A flashlight.
17. An empty diary.
18. An emergency porn mag.
19. A single black shoelace.
20. Receipts that date back at least 3 years ago.
21. 2 old Nokia phones.
22. A box of Kleenex.
23. A dirty electric razor.
24. Old packets of Soothers or Lockets.
25. A bag of marbles.
26. A packet of water balloons.
27. A book of football trivia.
28. A full coupon book for McDonald’s.
29. Tub of Vaseline.
30. Some bubble wrap.
31. A bunch of keyrings with no keys attached.
32. A roll of sellotape.
33. A couple of dart flights.
34. A spare lightbulb.
35. Tangled ipod earphones.
36. An ethernet cable.
37. Dirty pair of socks.
38. Johnson’s baby oil.
39. A bottle of absinthe for a rainy day.
40. One old television remote.
41. Multiple screws.
42. A broken Xbox controller.
43. One giant padlock, to which he doesn’t have the key.
44. Loads of old sim cards.
45. An old bag of weed.
46. Multiple Bic lighters.
47. A deck of Yu-Gi Oh Cards.
48. A Gameboy Colour.
49. Pokemon Red/Blue/Silver/Gold.
50. A Valentine's card from his granny.