Us girls are strange, strange human beings. Men may never truly understand the way our minds work. Back-handed compliments are thrown about sparingly and they can deeply piss us off. There are some things we don't want to hear that are going to be said anyway. Here are the Back-Handed Compliments Girls Don't Want To Hear.
1) "You were so fun last night. You really don't care what people think do you?"
2) "Oh he's your boyfriend? Jaysus fair play to ya, you've done well."
3) "You love to wear baggy clothes don't you?"
4) "You dance very...uniquely..."
5) "Your dress is just..so nice..see if I wore that I would look like an absolute whore."
6) "I'm just not curvy like you...I mean that as a compliment.."
7) "He will definitely like you...he used to go out with this hound of a thing."
8) "I'd love to be as smart as you and care less about what I look like"
9) "I cannot believeeeeee you are working there. How the hell did you get that? Do you know someone who works there?"
10) "Bridget Jones really reminds me of you...I just love her"
11) "I did not expect you to do better than me in exams...congratulations!"
12) "How in Gods name did you get that masters?"
13) "You're moving abroad? With no job? God, I wish I had your guts! I'm just too much of a perfectionist"
14) "Ohhhhhh, I did not know he had a girlfriend. Doesn't seem like he is single at all."
15) "I just hate that skirt but it looks great on you"
16) "You are looking really well these days you are almost becoming a threat"