There are many definitions out there about what constitutes a 'Basic Bitch'. Here are the top two definitions from the Urban Dictionary:
1. "She's your run-of-the-mill girl who has no identity of her own. She has no redeeming unique qualities. Whatever is popular, she's into it, whether she likes it personally or not."
2. "A bum-ass woman who think she the shit but really ain't".
So, if you tick any of these boxes, you might just be a basic bitch...
1. Owning a Yankee Candle.
2. Downloading a picture app to make 'super cute' collages of your friends and family.
3. Religiously watching 'Sex & The City'.
4. Owning either fat-man or Juicy Couture sweat pants back in the day.
5. Wearing a pair of Ugg Boots.
6. Going to Zumba/Yoga/Spinning/Pilates classes.
7. Constantly posting motivational quotes on your social networking sites.
10. Owning a Michael Kors Bag.
11. Dressing up in an unoriginal slutty Halloween costume. Bunny? French Maid? Nurse? Gandalf?
12. Knowing all about your astrology star sign.
13. Taking part in a 'selfie' with the gurlos in the bathrooms of a nightclub.
14. Remembering every quote from Mean Girls.
15. Loving Starbucks.
Yikes, this list is harsh... there must be more of us than I thought. Time to unite basic bitches!