Keeping your chicken nugget fantasies under wraps can be a difficult thing at the best of times. Like someone with a foot fetish working in a shoe shop, you can now overindulge in those tasty chicken nuggets without having to harbour any guilt or shame.
Thanks to B&M, you can now become a chicken nugget connoisseur. Yes, you read that right, a chicken connoisseur. The brand is launching a new range of frozen foods in selected stores across the UK and needs a chicken nugget freak for a temporary position.
The list of experience required for the role is everyday scenarios for the majority of us so you won't be needing to brush up on those skills unnecessarily:
- Getting the 20 share box of nuggets from McDonald's and keeping them all for yourself
- Being the first in the office kitchen whenever someone says there’s cake
- That time you tripped and fell at a buffet and saved the plate before yourself
- Going to an event or party because there is free food
- You value the importance of a fish finger sandwich in life
- You can conduct a power point presentation on the reasoning behind curly fries being nicer than chips
If the candidate is successful you'll receive a £25 voucher for a month to uses in your local B&M and we're sure plenty of chicken nuggets. That's all we care about in this scenario - the chicken.
If, or you mate, want to be one with the nugget then apply here.
Dreams do come true.