Friendship is one of the trickiest things to deal with, especially when you're in college. It's difficult to navigate the treacherous waters that are the pool of potential friends, and you might sometimes find it easier to just stick with that old group of friends you've had since secondary school that have just carried over. But what if one of your friends is toxic to you? Or what if one of these new friends you're trying to make isn't good? Here's our friendship deal breakers that should have you turning away from these people and finding some new friends.
1. They constantly cancel plans without any warning or any explanation.
2. They're always competing with you.
3. They're a complete attention hog, but don't give attention in return.
4. They're openly mean to you and put you down.
5. They always pick a fight with you.
6. They're constantly gossiping about their other "friends" to you.
7. They borrow stuff but never return it or ruin it.
8. They always try to one-up you.
9. They embarrass you in public on purpose.
10. They sleep with your ex.
11. They essentially cock block you when you're out together.
12. They ask to borrow money a lot.
13. They spill a secret you asked them to keep.
14. They're constantly talking about their significant other.
15. They never chip in for gas.
16. They've got no sense of humour.