Remember when you were a kid and you imagined what it would be like to work for the magical world of Disney? Well, now's your chance.
The company's Irish Disney office, which is based in Dublin, is searching for a bright individual to take on a 12-month marketing internship. The role will be assisting the marketing and publicity team in a small and close-knit team in Disney's Dublin office.
You won't just be sitting around chatting with a giant Mickey Mouse with this internship - sadly. In this role, you will be primarily assisting the marketing and publicity team. Your role will involve learning real skills through liaising with the Irish media on provisional materials and communications and co-ordinating promotional material. According to the job description, 75% of your job will involve administration support, campaign reports, marketing related reports and social media support. 25% will involve publicity and event activity.
The internship won't be available to everyone but if you have these three things and a right to work in Ireland then apply without delay:
- be an undergraduate returning to full-time education
- Be studying a related degree in marketing, media or a business based degree
- A passion for marketing with excellent attention to detail
If you feel like you'd be perfect for the role then apply here and attach an updated CV and cover letter. In your cover letter include the following
- Why have you chosen Disney as the organisation to complete your internship?
- Why have you chosen this preferred placement area (i.e. Marketing etc.)?
- Why should the Disney team choose you for the next 12 months?
You'd best be quick, the deadline for applications is Tuesday 3 April 2018. Sadly, Disney will not accept applications for those not returning to full-time education in September 2019 *rips up CV*. If you'd like to find out more about the role then click here.