When you have a sweet tooth like me you tend to spend your time trying to find healthy alternatives to your sugar fix. Here's a low-fat chocolate mousse recipe that will keep your cravings at bay.
What you'll need (serves 4):
- 100g pot of quark skimmed milk soft cheese
- 500g pot fat-free natural fromage frais
- 1 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 1 sachet Cadbury Highlights (hot chocolate powder)
- Ground cinnamon
- cinnamon sticks to decorate (0ptional)
How to make:
- Place the quark in a bowl.
- Add 400g of the fromage frais, the artificial sweetener (use real sugar if you wish) and Cadbury Highlights.
- Mix the ingredients well in the bowl until you have a nice consistency.
- Divide the mousse between four glasses and chill until needed or pop the ingredients into one giant glass - hey, it's low-fat. Treat yourself!
- Top each mousse with a spoonful of fromage frais and a dusting of ground cinnamon.
- Add the mousse to chopped fruit such as strawberries if you need that extra boost of sugar.
- Serve decorated with cinnamon sticks if you like.