Pizza, burgers, spaghetti, pasta, bread, steak. It's all so beautiful. I've come to the decision that there are two types of people in the world. The people who eat and get on with their day/ life and see it as a normal part of living. And then there are the people who LOVE food. They're always thinking about what they're going to eat next. They know where to get the best pizza in town and can get up during the middle of the night, purely to eat something. They plan their day around their meals. We are not to be messed with - especially when hungry. Here are 17 things people who love food never say:
1) "Yeah, 6 chicken nuggets is enough."
Why would you go for 6 when there's an option of 12? Amateur, for Gods sake!
2) "No, I'm okay. I don't want seconds, thanks."
There are people starving in the world and you're going to let that food go to waste? Pass it over here, kay thanks!
3) "I'm so stuffed, that I have literally no room for dessert."
Pfffft. Bitch please. There's always room for dessert.
4) "I hate food."
Who actually hates food? Seriously?
5) "I was so busy this morning, I forgot to have breakfast."
We NEVER forget about a meal around here. It's been on our mind since we had breakfast the day before and if you're busy, tough shit. You sit down and you have that delicious french toast. Hmmmm, french toast.
6) "The smell of fresh bread is horrible."
Who? What? Where? How? Why? GO HOME.
7) "Ew, it's too late to eat."
Are you a gremlin? Sit the fuck down and eat something, you non human you.
8) "Do you want half of this? I'm full."
Even if I'm full, I keep going. Dig deep and clear that plate you sad excuse of a human you.
9) "I've never had a food baby."
Never say never. Food comas are the most relaxing snoozes in the world. You're missing out, my hungry friend.
10) "I hate the smells of different BBQ's during the summer."
How in the world? You walk home from work and you can smell the delicious burgers and sausages wafting over the wall. How could you not like that?! It smells like summer!
11) "How do people eat a full pizza by themselves?"
Don't knock it till you try it, I say.
12) "I can't eat when I'm bored - I get too full."
You haven't lived, in that case.
13) "My lunch was big, I don't think I'll have dinner."
A big lunch is basically a dinner. So now I have the chance to have two dinners in one day. Praise Jesus!
14) "I don't have enough money to get lunch today - I guess I'll just skip it!"
You scrounge off your friends for money, you do whatever it takes but you never miss a meal.
15) "My fridge is empty."
Okay, so it could be empty because I've managed to eat it all, but most of the time it's fully stocked for any food craving that may hit me.
16) "I don't know how people eat takeaways every week."
Well you don't have to understand - you're too "normal" to understand. You don't have the deep appreciation that we have for food, clearly.
17) "I'm on a diet."
Never. Not in a million years. You could never hold me back from my food!