Who doesn't love pancakes? Well, for those of you concerned about the healthiness of a pancake fear no more. This recipe is just as tasty but a tad healthier than your traditional pancake mixture. Here's everything you'll need for your healthy pancakes recipe:
What you'll need:
1 x large ripe banana
1 x large egg
2 x tablespoons of quick oats
- Mash the banana until smooth in a bowl. Add the beaten egg and oats to the banana and mix well.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over a medium-low heat. Pour the batter out to make 3 pancakes.
- The pancakes should be of a small circular shape.
- Flip each side for 3 to 4 minutes until the pancake is golden brown.
- Top with nuts, berries and greek yogurt or honey.