Summer's fast approaching and that means one thing and one thing only; the weather is going to start heating up and you can no longer hide your hairy pins underneath jeans and leggings. This results in a very real and very fearful situation for us girls, a situation that scares us to our very core. Here's why...
1) I don't remember the last time I shaved my legs.
2) Ugh, does this mean I have to shave my legs?
3) The absolute effort of shaving my legs though...
4) AGH. I cut my leg with a razor. (Again)
5) Fab, now it's bleeding and just WON'T stop.
6) How do I cover this, I only have huge plasters and this is not very attractive.
7) Oh great, a big dirty plaster to cover a tiny little cut on my knee.
8) Well, at least my legs are smooth and fabulous now.
9) They are not tanned in the slightest though.
10) My legs are literally paler than Emma Stone's arsecheek. Help....
11) I'll just throw some instant tan on them, be grand, be hot.
12) Now the tan is all over everything and this displeases me.
13) Anything that I own that is white is now stained with fake tan marks and it looks as though I've just shat myself.
14) *Waiting for tan to dry*
15) Okay, the shorts are on and my legs are tanned. We got this.
16) Tanned and cut, but it'll be fine because I'm fabulous.
17) I have weird knobbly knees now.
18) Ah, feck it, off out I go with my tanned, cut knobbly knees. I'd better pull after all this effort.