1) "You don't need to wear all that makeup."
I know. I want to.
2) "It must take you forever to do your makeup."
It's called practice.
3) "I just couldn't be bothered with all that effort."
Okay then, don't?
4) "How much do you spend on makeup?"
Less than how much time you spend pestering me about it.
5) "Why do you need so many nude lipsticks?"
Because this one is more pink toned, this is more mauve, and this one is for when I have a tan.
6) "Red lipstick.. who are you trying to impress?"
Myself. And maybe my Instagram followers.
7) "Just do your makeup quickly."
Don't rush me!!
8) "You don't need all the Naked Palettes."
Don't even try to tell me they're all the same.
9) "How do you do your eyeliner like that??"
I just draw on my eyelids.
10) "You cleanse, tone and moisturise twice a .
day?? That's a lot of effort."
My skincare routine, not yours.
11) "You must be high maintenance."
12) "Isn't all that makeup bad for your skin?"
I don't wear it everyday y'know...
13) "How many foundations do you own!?"
At least 4. Next.
14) "I would never spend that much on makeup."
15) "There are more important things than beauty."
I realise that, but I still like to wear it.
16) "Boys prefer the natural look."
I. Don't. Care. It's not about them.
17) "Can I borrow your eyeliner?"
That is a sin in my eyes.
18) "Are all mascaras not the same?"
No.... just no.
19) " Will you do my makeup for me?"
Sure, I mean I haven't even done my own yet and we're leaving in 45 minutes... but what are friends for right?