If I had actually taken a note of every single life lesson I've received from people in my life thus far, well, to be honest, I'd probably be sitting on the floor crying and running into the wall, with not a clue of which general direction I should be running in. Taking on too much outside influence can have a very negative effect on our decisions but recently I've noticed that the wisest words often come from the very places you wouldn't expect. Case in point, tv characters. Just have a look for yourself:
1) That you must always fight for what you want.
2) That sometimes, it's totally ok to admit that you're not ok.
3) Always embrace what God (or you know, your parents) have given you.
4) Having your heart broken never gets any easier.
5) You don't need to be an internet troll to get ahead in life.
6) Always know what you want from life.
7) Because you're not the only one who sometimes feels like this.
8) Knowing that strong foundations can build anything.
9) Sometimes you just can't explain what it is about someone that makes them love you.
10) That letting go is one of the hardest things you could ever have to do.
11) To know your strengths and to always embrace them.
12) To stop caring what everyone else thinks.
13) Sometimes, modesty is not the best policy.
14) That you can run, but you can't hide.
15) It's not about how long you live, it's the living that counts.
16) You sometimes need to take some time out for the important stuff.
17) Know what really matters.
18) Know when saying thanks is appropriate.
19) Know what love really, truly means.
20) Get your priorities in order right now.
21) And finally, when something is holding you back, learn to let it go.