1. Bargain shop for cute clothing.
As much as I would love to buy a 50 euro dress, I know I can find something just as cute for much less. This is especially true since partying can get messy. Why spend 40 euros on jeans if you are just going to spill Jack and Coke all over them?
2. Consider swapping clothes with your friends.
Swapping clothing with your friends prior to going out will ensure that you constantly have new, exciting things to wear. You can wear your friend's adorable booties, and she can use the purse she's been eyeing in your closet for weeks.
3. Eat a good meal prior to going out.
4. Figure out how you're getting home.
If you know you'll be walking home with a friend, you won't need to dish money out at the end of the night for a taxi. Plus, this knowing how you'll be getting home is also a good way to stay safe when going out.
6. Cut yourself off.
7. Only bring a small amount of cash out.
8. Consider making friendly bets to get free drinks.
9. Do dares with your friends to get drinks.
10. Drink water when you get home.
We all know that the best way to prevent a hangover is to drink lots of water. If you make sure to drink a few glasses when you get home, you'll be less likely to blow your money on greasy cheeseburgers and Ibuprofen the next day.
Video: Drinks: 20 Vs. 25 • Broke