So you've only gone and done it. You've gotten into college and now your whole entire life is about to change, probably for the better. Whether you really just don't have a clue as to what's around the corner, or you've just watched too many college movies and are in for a rude awakening, you can never really be all that prepared. Never fear, CT is here. Here's our ultimate college checklist:
1) An Ambitious Amount Of Condoms
You've got to make sure that Johnny has you covered so that when you decide to bump some bodies with that fine lookin' thang, you don't have to rediscover religion the morning after.
2) All Plastic Errythang.
They'll likely be the only thing, including yourself, that won't break down into tears or tiny pieces, when drinking.
3) Your Own Duvet
The true love of your life.
4) Your Entire Wardrobe
You're not going to wash your clothes, and you don't want to stink. No sock left behind.
5) A Hotplate
Just about anything can be made on a hot plate, if you're brave enough...(note: you will be)
6) More Pens Than You've Ever Seen
You lose yourself constantly, so you'll lose your pens.
7) Sleeping Bags
So that you don't have to sacrifice friendship by sacrificing part of your duvet to that scabby bastard that will consistently end up staying in your room. Mmmmmm, insulation.
8) Chargers Galore
They fall apart faster than your first relationship. *Tear*
9) Extension Cords
Extension cords extend friendship. Fact.
10) Cloth Baskets You'll Never Use
Stop pretending you'll be organised.
11) Cups You Clearly Stole From Home
You're too broke to have bought that mug yourself. You're not fooling anyone.
12) A Personal Whiteboard You'll Only Ever Draw Dicks On
What could've been a rainbow coloured study plan is now wall of creative dicks. Deal with it.
13) Post-Its You'll Simply Never Be Organised Enough To Use
What could've been full of useful notes have disappeared and you're failing to care.
14) Loads Of Bic Lighters
You'll lose them before you use them, and they're a great way to chat people up in the smoking area.
15) Shower Gel That'll Stay In The Bathroom For Years
Once used it'll be tossed in what will become the shampoo graveyard in the corner of your shower.
16) A Shitty Set Of Speakers You'll Come To Love
Just because you can't hear the words, doesn't mean it's not the balls of every party you have, ever.
17) Bubble Wrap
Everyone who had a childhood loves this shit. It's plastic heroin.
18) Bags Of Pasta That'll Keep You Alive
Boiling water is about the most you can do in the kitchen.
19) Kitchen Crap You'll Never Use
You've sponged off everyone far more than the sponges you bought.
20) A Pack Of Playing Cards You'll Lose And/Or Vomit On
Drinking games will seem like the coolest thing ever. Until you get sick. Everywhere.
21) A Kettle That'll Become The Definition Of Filth
You don't clean your room. You barely clean yourself. What makes you think you'll clean the kettle?
22) Enough Nurofen To Knock Out A Horse.
You'll have more hangovers than you thought was possible and better come prepared. #bringit
23) A Dressing Gown You'll Wear All The Time
No effort needed with this knee length bliss.
24) Industrial Amounts Of Coffee
You can never have enough, and never will.
25) Ice-Bags Because Ice Cubes Make You Look Cool
You're too broke for trays, but bags let you drink in style. #flawless