Goosebumps, Sister Sister, Push Pops...
- You miss Fat Frogs every god damn sunny day...
- Runners that lit up….LIT UP were pretty much the coolest things ever.
- You cruised around the park in a pair of FX1s, FX2s, FX3’s or FX4’s
- GO HOME ROGER!
- Goosebumps books were the scariest literature around
- On looking back, Angelica Pickles from the Rugrats was a sadistic bitch…and Chucky had OCD
- Push Pops. They made your fingers wet and sticky but they were fucking cool
- The NOW compilation cd’s were all the music you needed in life
- Who loves Orange soda! I do I do I do I do I do ooooo
- Both British Bulldogs and Tip the can required speed, agility and strategy. Spin the bottle required bravado and chewing gum.
- How could they KILL Mufasa, it STILL doesn’t make sense
- You fancied one of the following; Kelly Kapowski, Aladdin, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Christina Agulaira, Zack Morris, any of Westlife, Rachael Green from Friends, Jessica Rabbit ,The Beast or Simba (no? …..just me then?)
- You loved beanie babies, or you got given them for Christmas and Birthdays… either way you had a shit load
- Lunchables, cheers for the plastic cheese and the chewy ham……delicious.
- You succumbed to at least one of these trends; tear away pants (poppers right up to the waistline), slap bracelets (they actually kind of hurt…), Umbro shorts, runners, jacket or schoolbag; O’Neill’s in navy, black, or white; a friendship necklace (best friends forever); A tattoo style stretchy choker thing…weird; a body shop pencil case; aTomogotchi.
- You NEEDED one of those soft, squidgy pencil grips so you didn’t get a sore middle finger
- Beano, Dandy, The Funday Times….Oh the lols
- Kevin McAlisters’ talk boy was a genius invention. Keep the change ya filthy animal.
- Bal la too quarp mala ia Macarena…. AAAYYYYYY MAKARENA!
- beep beep beep beep eeeee boommmm de doooong de dooonnng de dooonggggg... ahh dial up internet, how we don't miss you.
- How did Mr Art Attack do those big art pieces at the end of each episode? AMAZING! Talking statue of a head…little creepy.
- Free Willy; Angry Beavers…were these euphemisms?! I’m calling the feminists, hold my apron.