Creeps? Check. Dead end conversations? Check. Car crash dates? Check. There are certain things that happen on Tinder that only people who have used the app will get.
1. Matching everyone and thinking 'I am SHIT hot'
2. One week later..'I'm deleting the app cos I'm getting feck all matches
3.When you bite the bullet and send the first message...
4. Stimulating conversation
There's only so many 'hi' and 'not much' messages a person can reply to!
5. Thinking 'This person's deadly' when you're messaging them until you meet them in the flesh
6. Thinking 'This person's deadly' when you meet them in the flesh even though they were zero craic in their messages
7. Their profile says they're 23 and then you look at their pictures
More like born in 1923
8. There will always be that person who comes across too strong
9. Seeing your ex on it
You're dying to know whether they've swiped right on you..should you match them and then quickly unmatch them? Too risky - swipe left.
10. Seeing someone from school on it
11. Complaining you're not getting any dates even though you ignore everyone who messages you
12. You have a great few dates with someone you met on it and you notice they're still on it
You're keeping your options open but what's their excuse?