Canada are ya well? Cos you're lookin well!
Are the Canadian Rockies scenic? Does a bear shit in the woods?
The Canadian Rockies are SO off the charts, stop you dead in your tracks beautiful, that you'll be forgiven for thinking you have wandered into some kind of magical universe - a land that is peppered with everything from canyons and glaciers to waterfalls and wildlife.
But if majestic mountains and tranquil lakes don't do it for you, then move along. Nothing to see here.
1. You'll have front row seats to views that will demand your attention
2. The Northern Lights in Banff, AB are alright
3. You can rent bikes and whiz around the Rockies
Banff National Park has some pretty cool trails.
Cruise past bow river along the Sundance trail (3.9 km one way), wind along Vermilion Lakes Drive (4.3 km one way) or if you're looking for spending more time on the open road, do the Banff Legacy Trail (29km one way)
4. Or go old school and take a horse
5. Enjoy a spot of canoeing
6. Or if paddleboarding is more your bag, well you can do that too
7. You'll want to take a snap of all the animals
8. Except for the bears... don't stop and take a picture of the bears
9. Have a go at white water rafting
10. Or relax and soak in the natural hot springs
And sweat 'til your heart's content!
11. Experience the ultimate road-trip
12. Like the Icefields parkway
Often billed as one of the best drives in the world, this 232km stretch of road will let you witness the sights in all their natural glory.
Linking Lake Louise with Jasper, there are endless scenic spots along this route including Crowfoot Glacier and Peyto Lake.
13. Or if you like a good hike, there are endless trails to choose from
Experienced hikers should check out this one at Tonquin Valley, Jasper. Your hard work will be rewarded with some amazing views.
14. Did we mention they have nice lakes?
Like lake Minnewanka below.
15. You can channel your inner Bear Grylls and camp out
Just don't forget the bears people!