Couples who have been together awhile might start to notice a few things. Apart from your relationship revolving solely around where to go for food and people constantly joking about when you're tying the knot, a few things happen.
According to Independent.co.uk, psychologists have observed certain signs that indicate a couple has been together a long time.
Are you in a long term relationship? If so, a few of these might ring a bell.
1. You and your other half have your own private language (inside jokes, nicknames that don't mean anything to anyone else)
2. You don't self-censor (acting natural, being completely open)
3. You start to look alike (coordinating movements, mannerisms reflect each other)
4. You start to sound alike (match each other's speech patterns)
5. You have inside jokes that others don't find funny (shared experiences and memories informs your gestures and posture and the words you use with each other)